Finaly i`ve receibed the payment from Bux.to

1 July 2008, that day was an important day for my "clicker life", at 3 A.M of that day i`ve received an email at my inbox, saying that Bux.to already have processed my payment.

email from bux

Click in image to see fullscreen

After see this email, i went very fast to my account on AlertPay to confirm is the money already there.

And it was.... That was a great day for me.... The 1ºst payment of any "clicks" websites, despiste being a "VERY SLOOOOW" payment. Then i bought 15 referrals, more or less 6 days after buy them, i checked my account and i already have the referrals.

Today i checked it again, and i see that i`ve earned 1 dollar.... Not a big deal. but it was 24 hours after getting the referrals.

I hope that this investment worth the 18 dollars...

Alertpay Transaction History

Click in image to see fullscreen

Now it`s proved that Bux.to realy pays to their members, if you have many friends and contacts online, why don`t take advantage for that ?!?

Posted in Etiquetas: |

0 Coments: